Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bloggin' With Style

Posted by M.L. Falconer on 11:12 PM


I have been nominated for my first ever blogger award by my friend in prose, L.J. Kentowski.  I’m new to this so I hope I get this right. 




The rule for this award is to share the last time I dressed up. 

Several years ago, myself and a woman I was dating rode our bikes along the Green Belt next to the river. We happened along a clearing that was tucked away by some large trees creating a canopy over the entire area. There was a table there, set up with table cloth, napkins, two place settings and a center piece. She was definitely confused and I played along. I told her we should check this out. When she approached, she sees a name card at one of the settings. It’s her name. The other setting had my name. She was even more confused. Then I take off my sweat pants and hoodie and I’m dressed to the nines. In sneakers of course, but dressed up. Long story short, I pull out a packed picnic lunch from my back pack and we share a meal. People would ride by and look at us like we were bonkers. You don’t have to be crazy, but sometimes it’s a lot of fun.

The second part of the nomination is to pass on the nomination to some of my blogging friends. I would like to pass this award to:


Thank you L.J. for thinking of me!

3 comments:

You're welcome M.L. What a great story! Such a romantic!

Wow Mel! Who cares if people thought you were bonkers, that's so romantic. I don't think you need any help from that "date file"
Great story!

lol, I have never thought of myself as romantic, hence my creating the date file. Thank you both for saying so. ;)

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site

 
  • Earthwalker: The Seduction of Decklan Holmes

    Earthwalker: The Seduction of Decklan Holmes
    Available at Amazone.com for Kindle readers! Please check out this fantastic work from an amazing author! Some of the best writing you'll ever read!

    Myth and Madness by K. Bran Bardsley

    Myth and Madness by K. Bran Bardsley
    One of my best writing friends, my muse and an amazing author. You won't be dissapointed ... find this NaNoWriMo winning book on Amazon.com. You guys gotta check this out!

    The Enchanted Orchards by Kristin Maddock

    The Enchanted Orchards by Kristin Maddock
    An exciting title from a passionate new author! Available Now at Amazon.com!
  • Guardian of Fate by L.J. Kentowski

    Guardian of Fate by L.J. Kentowski
    Check out this work by an amazing author and a great friend. Guardian of Fate is available at Amazon.com

    Oblivion's Forge

    Oblivion's Forge
    An amazing dark fantasy read by Simon Williams. Get your copy at Amazon.com
  • Taking Chances By Loni Flowers

    Taking Chances By Loni Flowers
    Wonderful romance novel by a talented and inspireing author and a wonderful friend. Available in paperback and on kindle at Amazon.com

    Soulrazor by Steven Montano

    Soulrazor by Steven Montano
    Book 3 of the Blood Skies series. One of the best reads you can buy! Available at Amazon.com for Kindle!

    Empyreal Fate by Rachel Hunter

    Empyreal Fate by Rachel Hunter
    Check out new author Rachel Hunter and her debut novel!
  • Writer's Digest Community

    2012 Reading Challenge

    2012 Reading Challenge

    2012 Reading Challenge
    M.L. has read 2 books toward his goal of 25 books.
    hide

    Goodreads Bookshelf

    Mel's bookshelf: currently-reading

    The Willows The Hunger Games The Shadow Rising The Dragon Reborn Moll Flanders The Pale Horseman

    More of Mel's books »
    Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

    My Bookshelf at Shelfari

    wibiya widget